PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY PRIOR TO SUBMISSION.
Before submitting any music, ideas, concepts, images, photographs, descriptions or other materials (collectively, the “Submission”) to Tha Lights Global (hereinafter referred to as “TLG Academy”) through the Submission Process, you must read and agree to this Submission Disclaimer and Guidelines.
You acknowledge, understand, and agree that TLG Academy reserves the right to decline to review any Submission and is under no obligation whatsoever to develop or otherwise use the Submission or to develop or continue to develop any material or content, whether or not involving you or anyone else’s Submission or otherwise.
- Submission Guidelines: You represent and warrant that you have read, understand and shall follow these Submission Guidelines. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that upon your submission of the Submission to TLG Academy, TLG Academy is not under any obligation to provide you with any compensation for the Submission and/or TLG Academy’s use of the Submission.
By making a Submission to TLG Academy, you hereby grant TLG Academy a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Submission in connection with the TLG Academy Website and TLG Academy’s (and its successor’s) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the TLG Academy Website (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels (now known or hereafter devised). For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in the Submission that you submit through the Website other than the license rights and any other rights granted herein.
You represent and warrant that the Submission is your original creation, there are no adverse claims in or to the Submission and the Submission does not violate any copyright, trademark, trade name, or the rights of any third party, and is not otherwise unlawful. TLG Academy does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and TLG Academy will remove all applicable Submissions if properly notified that such Submission infringe upon another’s intellectual property rights. TLG Academy reserves the right to remove Submissions without prior notice.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that a Submission or other content infringes upon your copyright, you may submit notice to customer service ([email protected]) with the following:
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed
- contact information
- signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
Similar Material: You acknowledge that other persons may have submitted music or other material to TLG Academy, may have made public, or may originate, submit or make public, material similar or identical to any materials, and the like relating to your Submission. You acknowledge both that TLG Academy receives numerous submissions of similar, equivalent or even identical content, information or material from many parties and/or may have already developed and/or considered similar or identical concepts to those contained in the Submission and that TLG Academy’s review of the Submission is not an admission of novelty, priority or originality. You understand and agree you will not be entitled to any compensation because of the use of, or because of the manner associated with, any content, information or material that is similar, equivalent or even identical to the content, information or material relating to your Submission. Even if you subsequently see or learn of a song which appears to incorporate any idea or concept or include anything similar to that contained in the Submission that you or anyone else submits to TLG Academy (“Other Product”), you agree that TLG Academy shall have no obligation to you with respect to any such Other Product. You will not assume or infer that your Submission has been accepted or otherwise used.
- Refund Policy: Given the nature of the service, all sales are final. Once paid, fees for Submissions will be nonrefundable. If you do not receive a review or consultation within 30 days after the date of submission, submit a request to customer service at [email protected] with your name, phone number, and date of submission.
- Indemnity: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless TLG Academy, its officers, directors, employees, professionals, and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your violation of any term of the Submission Disclaimer and Guidelines; (ii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iii) any claim that one of your Submissions caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive the Submission Disclaimer and Guidelines.
- Ability to Accept Submission Guidelines: You affirm that you are you are at least 13 years of age, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in the Submission Disclaimer and Guidelines, and to abide by and comply with the Submission Disclaimer and Guidelines. The TLG Academy Website is not intended for children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the TLG Academy Website. Talk to your parents or guardian about what sites are appropriate for you.
- Miscellaneous: You acknowledge, understand and agree that (a) there does not now exist, nor has there ever existed, nor will there exist, a fiduciary or confidential relationship between you and TLG Academy and that the Submission is not being submitted in confidence or in trust, nor are you an agent nor acting on behalf of or as a representative of TLG Academy in connection with the Submission; (b) you are making this Submission on a voluntary and unsolicited basis; (c) you have not agreed to this disclaimer in reliance upon any representation or promise, whether written or oral; (d) you acknowledge that you will be required to execute a formal agreement with TLG Academy in the event that TLG Academy intends to use your Submission.
- NO WARRANTIES: YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF TLG ACADEMY’S WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TLG ACADEMY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PROFESSIONALS, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. TLG ACADEMY ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE TLG WEBSITE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT SHALL TLG ACADEMY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PROFESSIONALS, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE TLG ACADEMY WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
By making your Submission, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by this Submission Disclaimer and Guidelines. If you do not agree to be so bound, you must not make a Submission